Duke of Yorks Theatre terrible customer service

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

AdonisLynch's review of London Box Office - www.londonboxoffice.co.uk

“Duke of Yorks Theatre terrible customer service”

Written on: 05/06/2019 by AdonisLynch (1 review written)

I had a terrible experience on June 5, 2019 at Duke of York's Theatre "ROSMERSHOLM". I was seated and I had my mobile in my hand while waiting for the play to start and while other people were being seated when suddenly one of the ushers started to shout at me and embarrass me in front of everyone shouting that I should put my phone away! I wasn't doing anything wrong as we were just sitting there waiting for the play to start. I was so upset and just wanted to leave without watching the play. I was so upset I couldn’t concentrate on the play at all.

In the interval I went to the manager to discuss the issue and he actually approved what the usher had done saying that it is to prevent people's phones from ringing when the play starts! This was not the first time I had been to a play, but it definitely was the first time I had heard such nonsense. The usher did not have the right to treat me like that as I wasn’t doing anything wrong.

I was so upset that I just left during the interval.

Writing about it makes me very upset again.

• June 5, 2019 at Duke of York's Theatre "ROSMERSHOLM"

Event