NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Gegsy1955's review of Total Sports - www.totalsportsshop.com

“NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!! ”

Written on: 05/06/2020 by Gegsy1955 (1 review written)

This company is a complete shambles. On 21st April 2020 I ordered what I thought was an official Liverpool kit for my 7 year old grandson. Total cost £44. I got an email pretty quickly saying my order had been received. About 1 week later another email saying my order was now being processed. This seemed quite a long time since I ordered but thought that the Covid 19 outbreak could have been part of the reason so let that go. On 30th April I sent a message asking if they knew roughly when my order would be delivered. On the same day I received a bog standard reply about their delivery information. So still in the dark. On 5th May I sent an email saying that as I had not heard that my order had been sent out then I just wanted to cancel the order. Three days later I sent another mail saying I hadn't heard that my order had been cancelled. On 9th May I received a mail saying my order had been cancelled. No mention of a refund though. I messaged back same day asking when I could expect my refund. That same day I got a message saying that they had no access to their secure payment system as they are working from home but it should be within the next 10 days. That would take me to the 19th May. Guess what? 5th June, still no refund. I have sent three further emails since the 19th May asking when my refund would be received. Not a single reply to any of these. Please, please never use this company to buy anything. Your money will be gone. If I could give a minus figure for a review it would be -1million. Terrible company. No address, no contact phone number, just an email address that they don't bother replying to. SHOCKING!!!!

• Liverpool kids home kit. No names or badges ordered