If I could give zero stars I would

Guest's review of JD Sports www.jdsports.co.uk

“If I could give zero stars I would ”

Written on: 23/07/2020

If I could give zero stars I would!!!
Having read that many other reviews on trust pilot are bad (currently 88% 1 star!) I think they should be investigated by trading standards.
Ordered my son 2 pairs of the same trousers using a discount code. When the parcel arrived it only contained one pair of trousers despite the receipt stating there should be 2 in the package. I immediately contacted JD by email (currently no other way to contact them). I have now been waiting approximately 8 weeks for this to be resolved. I just keep getting emails saying fill out an investigation form so they can investigate the delivery company!!!! It was JD not putting the item in the package not the fault of the delivery company!!! Apparently you still have to complete the same form.
I am still waiting for a conclusive reply, well over the 10 days they state!
Meanwhile I’m £24 out of pocket and I’ve had to buy the trousers from in store at full price because my son needed them for holiday.
I’d never order from them again, such poor customer service from a large company that we should be able to trust.

• Goods purchased & cost

Geertwabs's Comment

Written on: 17/09/2020

Worse company I’ve ever known they don’t care