Great overall company

Swarren1107's review of Cycle Gear UKBikes Depot - www.ukbikesdepot.com

“Great overall company”

Written on: 14/04/2020 by Swarren1107 (1 review written)

I ordered my bike online which was quick easy and simple, it also came with cash back which was immediately redeemable within the same order which I thought was brilliant! They kept me informed at every step of the process, and provided useful information for when my bike arrived. Unfortunately the delivery company had let me down significantly! Not even delivering my bike at all, so when I went to pick up my bike I noticed that the box was opened and my additional tyre and lock were missing. The bike itself had been so carefully wrapped and taken care of that it had managed to come out of the ordeal completely unscathed! I called the bike company immediately to ensure that the wheel and lock should have been in the same parcel, which they confirmed - and from the kindness and generosity of their own hearts they offered to send me a new tyre and lock, despite the mishap being neither their fault or responsibility to rectify. I am truly taken aback with this company and would recommend them to any and everyone.

• Goods purchased & cost