Purchased what was sold a 'New' received USED purchase!

CamronDillon1962's review of Activinstinct - www.activinstinct.co.uk

“Purchased what was sold a 'New' received USED purchase! ”

Written on: 30/10/2018 by CamronDillon1962 (1 review written)

In good faith I purchased a 'New' product on the Amazon UK website.

I purchased in good faith a Brand New never used 'Eurohike Mobile Mains Kit, Multi, One Size' and it came in a plastic bag and upon opening the Bag I could see the USED damaged box as if its been used for sometime and on inspection of the Item found numerous signs of lengthy use!

From inside of plugs to the item cover etc, etc.

When I and Amazon tried to find the Sellers address it came up as 'JD sports' etc.

(Business Name:JD Sports Fashion Plc
Business Type:Retailer
Trade Register Number:01888425
VAT Number:GB787440102

As you can see no phone number visible and none found! That itself is a red flag!

I have made an official complaint to Amazon about this USED product I purchased in good faith that was supposed to be Brand New never used! I tried contacting Via Amazon this company and as yet no response.

To make things worse they demand I pay for the return of this item to them a Product they sold as ‘NEW’ that was clearly Used and Dirty!

I needed this item and to have to wait now and return and get another is a huge waste of time and money! WE are Very upset!

• Eurohike Mobile Mains Kit