Appalling Customer Service

Robb355's review of Viovet - www.viovet.co.uk

“Appalling Customer Service”

Written on: 11/12/2019 by Robb355 (1 review written)

My order was delivered with the wrong flea treatment. Instead of rabbit flea treatment I received it for dogs over 25kg. If I hadn't have read the package before use, then my pet would now be dead. They asked for evidence of a photo and a detailed email. Sent the same and received a reply that they were sorry that the packaging was damaged and would send again!!! So, never read the email. Went on chat and got the girl who had sent email. I then had a supervisor take over who never introduced herself and ended the chat. I never received a copy of the chat script. I had asked for a complaint to go to a manager. Sent a complaint via resolver and got the same supervisor who said she would send another out and that I should dispose of the dog treatment. I did not agree to her sending another out, I would have preferred a refund and what about the dog flea treatment being licensed. Shouldn't this be collected??

• Goods purchased & cost