My Dogs favorite online store

mickymoo2's review of Pet Planet - www.petplanet.co.uk

“My Dogs favorite online store”

Written on: 12/03/2019 by mickymoo2 (1 review written)

I like shopping here as they have lots of accessories, treats, food and toys for my two dogs, and my two young large pups. Its easy to order, the only problem is being spoilt for choice of what to buy as treats this time without getting carried away and needing a second mortgage for all that good stuff. My adult dogs get very excited when their parcel arrives, and I usually get help just in case I cant open it fast enough, by my GSD!! However, one downside is the lack of pet bird goodies, it would be good to have a large variety for pet birds as like a lot of pet owners I also own a budgie and cockatiel and it would be great to have a choice of foods and treats for all pet birds too, then I could buy everything in one store, as at present I have to shop elsewhere for my birds. Apart from that, this is certainly my dogs favourite online store!!

• Goods purchased & cost