Rat cage not suitable for rats

FRats's review of LittlePetWarehouse - www.littlepetwarehouse.co.uk

“Rat cage not suitable for rats”

Written on: 09/05/2019 by FRats (1 review written)

I read the description and all of the reviews and decided the Blenheim rat cage was the perfect cage for my son's male rats, all over 6 months as his birthday present.The description said not suitable for female rats, and one review said not suitable for rats under 4 months. As soon as we introduced them to their home, two of them escaped with ease. The product is useless. In spite of me explaining to the company that I had read the description an all of the reviews, I was told that "details had been provided", "every animal is different" and "due diligence" is my responsibility. I'm don't know what more I could have done to check the suitability. A paltry discount off my next purchase was offered. There will not be a next purchase. My son was gutted and tried desperately not to let it ruin his birthday. I have a white elephant that cost me nearly £100. And it's described as a rat cage! So angry. So disappointed. Wish I could give zero stars.

• Blenheim Extra Tall Rat Cage