Helpful but consistently failed to deliver any satisfaction

Jubilee House, Dumfries Enterprise Park, Tinwald Downs Road, Heathhall, Dumfries, DG1 3SJ

67Foley's review of Office Furniture Online www.OfficeFurnitureOnline.co.uk

“Helpful but consistently failed to deliver any...”

Written on: 24/08/2018 by 67Foley (1 review written)

Visit www.OfficeFurnitureOnline.co.uk

NEXT DAY DELIVERY MYTH: To ensure actual stock existed and avoid disappointment I called OFO and my order was verbally processed. OFO verified everything was in place for next day and I was assured after they checked with their "depot" that stock existed and next day delivery could be provided. Four calls later on different days and many promises of delivery were broken, I soon learnt that the item wasn't even dispatched until five days after OFO had advised me it would have been. Every time I called they blamed the courier and supplier and never accepted responsibility for their part in the failure. On many occasions I requested this was escalated as a formal complaint, I requested a copy of their complaints procedure too and a week has now passed since the order was placed and I still don't have any official documentation pertaining to how my complaint was handled or OFO's ISO approved process. So he myth of next day delivery has been busted, furthermore the status of their ISO approval. I've been informed today OFO intend to have an audit to transition to ISO9001:2015 this November, the deadline for transition was 15th of September, so I note that if they continue to trade as ISO approved from the 15th of September until they complete the transition audit in November then they are further misleading the public and customers.

• Canteen Desk