Deep knowledge of all things drums. An honest shop!

dp420's review of Vintage Drum Center - www.vintagedrum.com

“Deep knowledge of all things drums. An honest shop!”

Written on: 18/12/2021 by dp420 (1 review written)

Knowing absolutely nothing about drums, I told a friend I would sell her late Father's 1960s Rogers drum kit. I found Vintage Drum Center online and ordered an appraisal. After speaking on the phone with the owner several times, I was convinced that he was a person of integrity and that his knowledge would serve me well in my endeavor - I was right.

The meticulously detailed appraisal that I received gave me the blueprint to confidently resell the vintage parts at fair prices to serious & appreciative collectors.

Absolutely genuine, customer-oriented gentleman who taught me a lot in the process and kept this valuable drum kit from collecting more dust in the pole barn. I highly recommend this drum center as a place you can trust to get an honest deal.

• In-depth appraisal of 60s drum kit. The retail value of each piece had a high and low range.