Order never received

Lamb69's review of Timeshop4you - www.timeshop4you.co.uk

“ Order never received”

Written on: 27/11/2018 by Lamb69 (1 review written)

I purchased a watch for my daughter's birthday at the beginning of November, carefully checked the expected delivery date as it was for a celebratory special birthday, it was due to arrive 4 days before on the 11th November.I raised concerns when it had not arrived on the 13th, was sent a courier number which I was informed by their courier was incorrect. Despite numerous emails to customer care,two weeks later still no watch and the only response I get is they will not refund my money until their Courier responds to them.
I have highlighted my contract was with them, but effectively they have stolen my money and more importantly spoils what should have been a lovely gift for my daughter.
Do not buy from this company, they have no scruples and don't give a hoot for their customers- one very sad and disillusioned customer, this has put me off trusting to buy on line.

• £175

• Still waiting

Charlesarnold's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2018

I think I am in a similar position, I purschased a wall clock in May 2018 for over £200 and the chimes stopped working over a month ago. They provided a returns label and in response to my request for information said the clock had been returned to the manufacturer. I have sent 2 follow up emails in the last few days but no response. Will try to get a refund from my Credid Card Company or alternatively use the legal protection that I pay for.

Notimeforyou's Comment

Written on: 27/11/2018

I am having to pursue a refund via my payment provider to, so frustrating and annoying, this company do not seem to have any idea of time scales for action and patience wears thin when you feel you are just being taken advantage of