Disgusting Service

Guest's review of Timeshop4you - www.timeshop4you.co.uk

“Disgusting Service”

Written on: 31/01/2018

I recently purchased a Vostok watch, paid for it but the link for delivery dates wouldn't work. I emailed the customer service dept to ask this but received a vague reply saying they couldn't find out delivery until it was despatched. This reply came back several times until another member of staff found out that it wouldn't be despatched until June. They said I could choose another watch or receive my money back. I cancelled the order and asks for a refund. I was emailed saying this would happen but several days later, several emails and a phone call when the phone was put down on me as soon as I said my name. This is a disgraceful way to treat a customer. We are talking about a lot of money that's been spent that I cannot afford to lose. My emails are being ignored and I am at my wits end. I feel my experience should be passed onto future customers as my experience has been dreadful

Mariecontrary's Comment

Written on: 29/12/2018

Thank you for your review, my husband nearly bought from them it was only during the payment process that he noticed something about Osnabruck. That set alarm bells ringing because Osnabruck is in Germany. I googled them and found yours and a few other reviews.
Despite their UK web address they are actually based in Germany and true to form, honesty and integrity does not feature in their business rule book. They know that the UK is associated with good customer service so they use a UK web address. Shameful.