Very poor service

DanielleBrennan315's review of The Diamond Store www.thediamondstore.co.uk

“Very poor service ”

Written on: 30/08/2018 by DanielleBrennan315 (1 review written)

My partner brought my engagement ring from The Diamond Store in December 2017. It was beautiful ring and I loved it, however it had to be sent back to be resized. They had my ring for around 4 weeks, when I got it back it had not been put together correctly and still had marks on it. I sent it back to be fixed, to which I was told they had ruined that ring and would make me a brand new one. This would take another 3-4 weeks (after already having it 10 days to review it) When I got the ring back two of the diamonds were not set correctly and looked dull. I sent it back AGAIN to which they agreed two diamonds were out of place and said they would fix it and send it back. 3-4 weeks later I got it back and was so disappointed it was the exact same and the diamonds were still not set correctly. I seeked legal advise as my partner had spent a lot of money and we were not happy with the product nor the service. The Diamond store told me in the end that I was to send the ring back and to get a refund (to which not all was actually paid). So 6 months after being engaged I still had no ring and left my partner short of his money. The service through out was very poor and I had to chase them so many times for an update after the deadline they gave me had run over. The customer service was very disappointing and I would never recommend anyone to buy through them.

• Goods purchased & cost