Absolute stunning product & amazing customer service

BeckyJenkins's review of Lloyds Family Jewellery www.lloydsfamilyjewellery.co.uk

“Absolute stunning product and amazing customer service”

Written on: 08/09/2021 by BeckyJenkins (1 review written)

On Saturday I ‘took a chance’ and ordered a sapphire and diamond ‘halo’ ring from this website because I couldn’t find anything anywhere else so lovely at my price point.

I’d much prefer to buy in a store usually, because i worry about being disappointed and having a poor experience of customer service online.

On Sunday I had communication to explain that the size I had ordered was out of stock, but he had one size up which he was happy to send to me and have altered at no extra cost to me. I gave this some consideration and by Monday night, agreed. Fast forward to Wednesday am and I’m sat here with my beautiful ring - which actually fits perfectly. I’ve had emails from him every step of the way and so not only have I been blown away by the gorgeous ring I ordered, but also by the fantastic service, which was way above and beyond what I have received in any shop!

In short, don’t hesitate. I highly recommend this family jeweller.

He doesn’t know this, but this is actually a 40th birthday gift from mother and my late father. So it was an extra special purchase and I’m so glad I ordered with Lloyds Family Jewellery.

• Sapphire and diamond halo ring