Shockingly bad service

windsongsue's review of Finishing-Touch - www.finishing-touch.co

“Shockingly bad service”

Written on: 10/02/2016 by windsongsue (2 reviews written)

My Daughter bought me a bracelet in memory of my Mum because of the name - "Angel's tear". It was a bangle style and when I attempted to try it on, the bangle snapped clean in two! An email was sent, and ignored. Finally a message was sent on facebook which was answered and many messages back and forth ensued. Once she found out the item was out of her 28 day returns policy she refused to help. She sent me website links, attempting to verify her rights with the Consumer rights law but failed to accept what the law states - if an item breaks within 6 months the seller is under legal obligation to replace the item....and that was on the link she was sending me!!
Consumer rights upheld everything I'd been saying to her and that she was indeed legally responsible for the broken bracelet. A letter was sent by recorded delivery, which we know she received. Still no response.
The quality of the bracelet was appalling, it might just as well have come out of a Christmas cracker! Incidentally, many of her items are available elsewhere for a third of the price she is charging. According to the business registration there is a "proposal to strike", so beware and avoid at all costs!

• £45

Pinkladycrafts's Response to windsongsue's Review

Written on: 12/06/2016

I also received damaged goods from this company. Absolutely NO customer service. I would give them 5/5 for ignoring me. I wish I'd never spent my hard earned money on this disgraceful company.

Clairecooling's Response to windsongsue's Review

Written on: 16/02/2018

I brought a broach, it broke after 1 day, I emailed them 20 times a day for 6 weeks before I got a reply. There response - we don't have a refund button, claim it back from your bank. I was blocked when I commented on their Facebook page. I brought the angel wing earring for £1 from the Wish site. Avoid

Pinkladycrafts's Response to windsongsue's Review