NOT HAPPY

random54321's review of Finishing-Touch - www.finishing-touch.co

“NOT HAPPY ”

Written on: 28/01/2016 by random54321 (1 review written)

i ordered my order over a week ago and still not recieved it .i have emailed them and no reply. i am starting to wonder if this company is real or have i been ripped off as there is no phone number to contact them i onLY HAVE AN EMAIL ON HOW MUCH I PAYED WITH A REF NUMBER NO CONTACT ON A LINK TO EMAIL WHICH I HAVE AND NO REPLY .

• ANGLE WINGS EARRING NECKLACE AND BRACLET

• Still waiting

Windsongsue's Response to random54321's Review

Written on: 10/02/2016

According to Trading standards she is legally required to provide a phone number and mailing address - which I pointed out to her. She has no regard for the law and has no morals. She replied to me via facebook messenger, but Consumer rights informed me that was completely unacceptable and most unprofessional and advised me not to conduct any further communication with her that way. Report her to Consumer rights, they already know about her!