If I could give them a zero I would

Nickpot's review of Sofology - www.sofology.co.uk

“If I could give them a zero I would”

Written on: 06/04/2021 by Nickpot (1 review written)

Worst company ever to deal with. I ordered my sofa last spring and was told it would take 4 months approx. The sofa was delayed by a month, and I even went in store at Lakeside to confirm the sofa had been ordered and was on its way. I was told yes. The scheduled date was approaching and I had heard nothing and when I eventually got through to customer service I was told they had no record of the order- almost FIVE months later!!

They tried to find me a replacement/cancelled order and after a few weeks it was confirmed they had. The order turned up, and it was the wrong end piece- totally different colour from the rest of the sofa. They told me to keep this one until the new sofa was re-ordered. This was in October! At the end of March the new sofa finally arrived- only for me to find that two pieces of the sofa were damaged! I once again called and emailed customer services repeatedly. That was two weeks ago and nobody has even bothered to call or email me back. I have spent £7,000 on a sofa with a company almost a year ago, and not only do I have a damaged sofa, I have had zero contact with them- so as it stands I do not even know if this problem will ever be resolved. Genuinely stay away from them, I am complaining to every legal body I can find!

• sofa- £7000