Sagging seat cushion

FranciscoKeene's review of Sofology - www.sofology.co.uk

“Sagging seat cushion”

Written on: 14/03/2018 by FranciscoKeene (1 review written)

Bought new suite arrived on Thursday slight issue rang straight away chap came out today and saw to the issue happy days how wrong we where rang up today about sagging seat on one of the chairs after 45 minutes on phone got a lot of help ring back in 6 weeks thats good £2200 well spent

• Fellini suite £2200

Mbazely's Comment

Written on: 19/03/2018

Having the same issue, bought Linara sofa, seats started sagging badly after the first day. Sofa already paid for and cannot return or get a refund. Had a chap out today, he agrees it is appalling, however he said we have a fight on our hands to get any response from Sofology, miss sold.
Display furniture doesn’t sag but the chap said they are definitely made to a different specification.
Don’t buy from them, if you do pay with a credit card.
Now going to trading standards.

Mfweaver's Comment

Written on: 07/04/2018

Good advice regarding use of a credit card. Would be interested in knowing the response from Trading Standards.

Angicon's Comment

Written on: 29/07/2018

I contacted trading standards regarding the same couch you have. I purchased the corner and four out of the 5 are ridiculous, one of the cushions I cant lie my new born baby in as he rolls down into a huge indent like a hole under the leather, At first they told me to massage the leather and closed the case, after constant complaining they arranged for a technician to come out and he agreed it wasn't right. There is also burst stitching too its a disgrace. Sofology got back to me on the report and said the technician said everything was fine!!! I still had his number and contacted him and he said that was rubbish and reported it to his manager.

I had no option so I went to trading standards and I have now been issued a credit note! I cant find anything I like and I don't really want to deal with them. It the worst customer services I have ever come across.