Corner couch delivery

DavieMollins's review of SCS Sofas - www.scssofas.co.uk

“Corner couch delivery”

Written on: 19/06/2021 by DavieMollins (1 review written)

I purchased a corner couch in February and it was delivered in March. The 2 delivery delivers left the couch did not unpack it nor did they fit the feet to the couch, this left me to do not myself and dispose of the packaging.
When taking the couch into the living-room they also damage the wall as they roughly dragged the couch into the room.
Unfortunately a few days later the couch snapped. I called customer service and they had an upholsterer out within 2 hours. It was him that advised me that the drivers should have unpacked fitted the feet.

I didn’t want the couch repaired so it was arranged for me to have a replacement couch. The couch was delivered. Yesterday 18/6/21 the delivery men were fantastic. They were both funny and polite, they took care bringing the couch into the house and also without prompting or asking they started to out the new couch together whilst all the time laughing and joking with each other and myself, they removed the damaged couch also taking great care not to damage or touch any woodwork. Both made redeemed my opinion of SCS with there level of customer service and care.
The couch also had 3 small cushions with it which were not with the original. Apparently they should have also been included the they were disappointed with the previous delivery drivers as they felt it could leave SCS with a bad reputation which in turn could deter myself and others from using SCS. The original delivery drivers did not leave a “Trust pilot” review card. I wonder why? Pair of lazy workers who didn’t want a bad review for themselves perhaps??

Thank you to the two delivery drivers. Pleasure to meet you and thank you for the excellent service.