So pleased with my purchase & the shopping experience.

DC2 Viscount Way, South Marston Industrial Estate, Swindon, SN3 4TN

Gallegosia42's review of OakFurnitureLand.co.uk - www.oakfurnitureland.co.uk

“So pleased with my purchase and the shopping experience.”

Written on: 17/07/2018 by Gallegosia42 (1 review written)

We decided to have our kitchen replaced and opened up into the dining area. Such a big change didn't seem to go with our existing furniture so we went for a complete new look for us. There was so much choice in the Preston branch of OakFurnitureLand but I seemed to decide very quickly on the Canterbury range - table, chairs, display cabinet, TV unit, coffee and occasional tables, book case. I chose the furniture about 4 months before I needed it and changed the delivery date several times as well as adding to the order along the way. I didn't pay anything until the week before delivery. The furniture looks lovely, is very solid, warm looking and fashionable, without being too contemporary.

I don't often bother to write reviews but this company were brilliant to deal with - from the salesman, who always dealt with me if I phoned to add to or query the order, to the delivery department and the hardworking men who delivered it to my second floor apartment. The packaging was amazing - I can't imagine damage ever occurring during the delivery process.

• Canterbury - several pieces toatalling about £2800