Treated badly by Harvey's

O'Connorwr1967's review of Harveys Furniture - www.harveysfurniture.co.uk

“Treated badly by Harvey's ”

Written on: 31/07/2020 by O'Connorwr1967 (1 review written)

I have been waiting for furniture ordered through Harvey's but coming from a third party. Due to COVID I let them have a but of breathing space. 5th June 2020 my Edmonton corner sofas arrived, parts of the sofas were missing.
New date was given for delivery and then cancelled three times. when i contacted customer services, the first person i spoke to dismissed my enquiry. Second time I rang up. I was told that the part of the sofa i am waiting for was not delivered to the third party for delivery, a order would be raised to find the missing item. I rang today Friday 31 July 2020 to find out when my furniture would be delivered, to be told it would be best if I cancel my order.
I was quite shocked as from the conversation it would seem that no one has had a looked for the missing part of the furniture but they were aware that the part was missing before my first delivery date of 5th June 2020. what I have forgot to state was the order for the Edmonton Corner Sofas was made on 31 December 2019 and they have given me a new delivery date, 26 August 2020.

• Goods purchased & cost