wrong delivery address

001review's review of Screwfix www.screwfix.co.uk

“wrong delivery address ”

Written on: 20/04/2015 by 001review (1 review written)

I made a purchase a few weeks back online, to notice I hadn't updated my delivery address. so I called the call centre straight away to be told that there isn't anything they can do until the first delivery has been attempted (which I don't understand why they couldn't alter the delivery address there and then as it only just happened!!!) the courier company tried to make delivery but nobody was in so it went to the post office. knowing this I called screwfix and they said they will recall the parcel and issue me a full refund and resend the product to the right address this time, which I was happy with. but..... I've been checking my account and NO refund! this has been about 2 weeks now. so once again I've called them to be told that the parcel was collected by the resident of the house! not sure how as he don't share the same name as me. anyway they screwfix have told me that there isn't anything they can do as it was probably me who collected the parcel and that I'm trying to pull a fast one on them!! bloody check. wont ever use them again. I did spend a few grand a year with them so now they can stuff it....

• Screwfix take a leaf out of John Lewis customer services. You are a joke