Update

JingCh's review of Just Value Doors - www.justvaluedoors.co.uk

“Update”

Written on: 09/10/2021 by JingCh (1 review written)

The response from this company is completely irresponsible just like their products. So I have to clarify some facts.
Regarding the no.1 windows, regardless of fault, the fact remains that the replacement set were also wrong and I am still waiting for their response. It’s been another week now and I still have no windows to put in!
Regarding the UPVC door, I sent many photos all of which I still have. Because I was becoming increasingly aware of how difficult it was to make them accept their mistakes, so I gave up asking them for a solution.
Regarding the composite door, the add-on was never part of my order. The only reason they sent it was because they could not refute the size of the gap on the video I sent them.
There are 2 very simple questions for this company:
1). Do you agree that bespoke products should match the design and dimensions on the order?
2). Do you agree that products should be checked before being despatched to the customer?
Making so many mistakes ( in my case on nearly every product) is in a realm of accomplishment all of its own and this isn’t even taking into account the plethora of missing panel/handle/lock/”add-on” etc… which were, relative to the main problems of the doors and windows being the wrong size, small fry.
I am not an active social media user and I have almost given up hope that this company will make good. I am simply voicing my experience here in the hope that I can help prevent anyone else from going through the same nightmare.

• Goods purchased & cost