DO NOT USE

tiger1957's review of Bella Bathrooms - www.bellabathrooms.co.uk

“DO NOT USE”

written by tiger1957 on 07/12/2013

I ordered about £800 worth of bathroom items from this company, The first item to arrive was damaged and had to be replaced. When the replacement arrived, it too was damaged. The return refund procedure for this item took ages even after several phone calls. The delivery of the bulk of the items was schedule and promised for a date early in November and I stayed in all day to receive them. They did not arrive. I rang the company yet again to complain an was told by the agent that he had "forgotten" to put the order through. I needed the goods and the last item on order for the end of that week, as my plumber was coming to start work in my bathroom. I needed to know if the goods would arrive on time. The agent could not confirm this and added there was no guarantee the last item ordered would arrive by the promised Friday date. I told him to cancel the order and confirmed this by e-mail. Within minutes of sending the e-mail I received a call from one of the managers apologising for their errors and asking me to resurrect my order if they guaranteed delivery by the Friday date. I did not do this as by then I had made a call to my local builder's merchant and ordered (at extra cost) all the items from them (all goods arrived within 2 days). Bella Bathrooms have a very poor customer service department. You have to e-mail most queries to them as they use the expensive 0845 number. They don't always reply to e-mail queries so you still end up ringing them. They renege on delivery promises, fail to put orders through the system and take an age refunding money. My dealings with Bella Bathrooms ended up costing me money, even though I did not receive any goods. I am not sure how much money or time I spent on phone calls, but know that by ordering the same items from my local merchant, I was left approximately £150 out of pocket.
This was, however, a small price to ensure guaranteed delivery and to not have to deal with Bella Bathrooms ever again.

• Goods purchased & cost

Bellabathroomsltd's Response to tiger1957's Review

Written on: 13/12/2013

Dear Tiger1957,

Having read this review of our company i am in disbelief that this would ever of happened?? i cannot find an order for £1000 or nearly £1000 as you have stated that was placed in November?? we have no record of any customer ever having a replacement that was also damaged on an order of this value?? as you can see from the below reviews Bella Bathrooms Ltd have a very good customer service department and none of my sales team would EVER just forget to dispatch an order, maybe the item would be delayed from us if it was a replacement but it would never be forgotten.

Bella Bathrooms have 2 contact numbers and all emails are always answered within 24hrs of receiving in to our office.

If this review is genuine then please contact us or leave your full name so i can look in to this again.

Kind Regards

Office Manager
Bella Bathrooms Ltd

Bellabathroomsltd's reply to Bellabathroomsltd's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2013

Bella Bathrooms response was to the first review that was posted, the review has now been changed by Tiger1957...

Tiger1957's reply to Bellabathroomsltd's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2013

Sarah
My name is Chris Mayer. Perhaps the email I sent you on 7th Nov (10.01) and the one you returned to me the same day (10.36) will go some way to suspend your disbelief. In your reply you even state that you will be disciplining him because he admitted he FORGOT to put my order through for delivery on the day promised. If I was registered with facebook, which I have no desire to be, I would also have put my review on TrustPilot. My dealings with Bella Bathrooms were far from good and you let me down badly. I can confirm I will not be using you again. I have also sent an email to Review Centre agreeing for my details to be released to you as well as copies of the 2 emails.

Bellabathroomsltd's reply to Tiger1957's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2013

Dear Mr Mayer,

Thank you for responding to my comments and at least now i can see from our records that you had placed 2 orders with Bella Bathrooms.

First order was dated Wednesday 29th October 2.23pm , you then rang on the 31st October 9.20am to delay the dispatch until the 4th of November to guarantee delivery on Wednesday the 6th November, you then called back the same day at 5.30pm to cancel part of your order, we cancelled the items you had requested immediately and contacted our warehouse to remove the items from the pallet that was ready to be loaded on to the lorry for dispatch that evening, delaying the dispatch of your order.

On the 1st November you contacted us to say that the Radiator that you had received direct from our manufacturers was faulty, we then arranged for a replacement to be delivered to you within 2 working days.

Once you received the replacement unfortunately this was damaged in transit from the manufactures, you then advised that you did not want another replacement , once you did not want the replacement we then arranged for the collection of the radiators the day after you received them, and then the details were passed to our accounts department to credit your account, and this was processed on the 7th November.

Kevin did admit that the pallet did not leave the evening as promised, but he did offer you an upgraded delivery service of a next day at the normal cost of £90 - FREE OF CHARGE.

Human error does occasionally occur, however as you can see we have never not answered emails and have followed up on all requests made by you immediately, unfortunately i would say that my team here at Bella Bathrooms have done there up most to help you, however we cannot control everything that is sometimes out of our hands and as i have said over the telephone and in emails to you, we apologise for the issues that you encountered.

I am sorry that you feel you would not use our company again as we do have a great team here and a lot of happy customers.

Kind Regards

Office Manager

Tiger1957's reply to Bellabathroomsltd's Comment

Written on: 19/12/2013

I can assure you that Kevin did not offer an upgraded delivery service whether FREE OF CHARGE or not. He did in fact inform me he could NOT guarantee delivery of my first order OR my second order for the Friday. Because of this I cancelled the orders. It was YOU who suggested this after you had already received my e-mail cancelling the orders, in an attempt to appease me and resurrect them. I agree that human error does occasionally occur, however, I suggest you consider this before making comments such as "none of my sales team would EVER just forget to dispatch an order". You should accept responsibility for your shortcomings and accept that customers will occasionally want to place adverse comments on the Review Centre. Take this one on the chin and move on.

Paolopepper's reply to Tiger1957's Comment

Written on: 18/11/2015

Bella Bathrooms are very good at lying, ignoring and acting in a highly unprofessional manner. A classic example is this case although there are plenty more cases (including mine) that cast a very doubtful shadow over Bella bathrooms' ability to conduct reasonable customer services. Fortunately, email trails don't lie and despite Bella Bathrooms' best efforts, the truth is plain to see on this site.

Just take a look at how many items are delivered in a damaged state, forcing customers to arrange replacements, wait in for deliveries and generally inconveniencing their clients. Really do avoid them if possible, many sites will price match so save yourself the hassle and avoid!