Doors look good but lacking in service

From 1 review

Fatbloke11's review of Auto Roll - www.auto-roll.com

“Doors look good but lacking in service”

Written on: 27/02/2018 by Fatbloke11 (73 reviews written)

I had a local company order one of these roller garage doors for me- the door manufacturer is a UK company called AutoRoid.

Because my garage was broken into and unsecure this is an urgent job (at least for me). I was first told that the company would deliver the following week and then the day before the installer sent me a text message to state that the door wont be arriving for another week-no reason was given.

I then called the manufacturer and was given a call back to state that there delivery van broke down last week so they are a week behind, funny that they would wait until the day before a delivery to report that the door would now be 8 days late, although the installation date is different from the delivery date.

I would not recommend using this company if you have an urgent job as it seems they will let you down with little or no notice. Also, it seems strange that a company that relies on a van would not be able to rent a replacement in order to continue its business- very strange.