Awful customer service - they take your money & run.

marieclm's review of There Must Be a Better Way www.theremustbeabetterway.co.uk

“Awful customer service - they take your money and run. ”

Written on: 23/03/2020 by marieclm (1 review written)

I would give zero stars if possible but sadly you can't. I ordered from Their Must Be A Better Way (the irony of this name is not missed on me), nearly 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive my order. I emailed after around 4 days to check it had been shipped and was told it has been sent and that they had checked and it was being delayed by Royal Mail, though it was being sent 2nd class and with no tracking. I believed them on good faith but have since realised this was utilising the current Covid-19 situation to cover the fact that they'll take your money but not send you the goods, shameful! I have since emailed and attempted to call (voicemail only) numerous times to be told that the influx of orders is delaying getting anything out. I would have believed them and been understanding had I not ordered before things ramped up and if they had been honest from the start. I am now in the position of having to wait to claim my money back via my card issuer for something I need urgently for health reasons and cannot buy elsewhere until it's complete due to funds. You should be ashamed of yourselves - an awful awful company !! If there were such a delay it would likely mean that all other post has been delayed and it has not, including something I ordered a week later from another company with it arriving two days later.

• Vitamins