Avoid!!

CamillaRivera314's review of Biovea www.biovea.com

“Avoid!!”

Written on: 22/10/2020 by CamillaRivera314 (1 review written)

There is a reason why this company is so badly rated.

I placed an order in 2018, the order never arrived so I cancelled the order and all future auto-deliveries of same. Biovea have kept changing and sending this item to me even though it was cancelled in November 2018 (In 2019  and in 2020).

Because you can't send liquids back via regular post (at least not in Europe), sending this item back to Biovea will cost me over 70 euro. You should note that even if you are buying from biovea dot your country domain, you are not buying it locally, everything comes from the one place. Trust me, I have to pay 70 euro to return a product that cost 100 euro, this is a plain and simple sham.

I'm expecting one of those copy and paste replies from Biovea staying that one of their customer support team will be in contact with me... well if they're as useless as the one I dealt with already, they can save their time. Either way I will continue to make public any further developments on here and on other social media platforms. You can't let this type of company walk all over you, it's up to us as consumers to help each other and use platforms like this to inform.

• 107