Order never arrived.

HenriEtta76's review of Holisticshop - www.holisticshop.co.uk

“Order never arrived. ”

Written on: 13/10/2018 by HenriEtta76 (1 review written)

I made two separate orders in a short space of time. I received the first order without issue, although the second never arrived. I did contact the shop and they asked me to let them know if the order hadn’t arrived within a couple of days. I did this and still have not received a response ( some months later at time of writing). It is a shame because the items I did receive were great, but the incense sticks & holder I didn’t receive were purchased as a gift for a friend. I wouldn’t use again due to poor communication and no follow up re: missing items.

• £22 value of missing items

• Still waiting

Holisticshop.co.uk's Response to HenriEtta76's Review

Written on: 19/10/2018

Hello,

We're sorry to hear you didn't receive your second order from us, please contact us and we'd be happy to look into this and sort it out for you.

Kind Regards,
Jane
Customer Service Manager

Henrietta76's reply to Holisticshop.co.uk's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2018

Hello,

I did already contact a member of your team some time ago and she advised me to contact again. Upon second contact I have had no response. Shall I e- mail FAO yourself?

Kind Regards

Holisticshop.co.uk's reply to Henrietta76's Comment

Written on: 29/10/2018

Hello,

Apologies you haven't had a response from us, yes if you could please - or provide us with your order number and we'd be happy to contact you.

Kind Regards,