Family Tree "lost"

Llanelian19's review of MyHeritage - www.myheritage.com

“Family Tree "lost"”

Written on: 04/04/2019 by Llanelian19 (1 review written)

BEWARE!!!
Came to use my My Heritage family tree some weeks ago after a period of inactivity and a couple of PC / laptop replacements, to find my painfully built family tree was not there. The problem tickets I have raised have been simply batted away, suggesting (1) my email has changed (even though I have sent the help desk snapshots of previous communications going back to 2015) (2) I have changed my email recently (see previous (1)) or else...I have DELETED my own family tree.
This is all the assistance I have received and because I no longer have a backup due to my computer problems, I now no longer appear to have a tree. The help desk doesn't even seem capable of locating past communications OR my tree in their archives.
So, please be aware of this situation. I am desperately upset at this turn of events to think so much work has been wasted. I hope I receive some more constructive feedback but I am not optimistic. I hope fellow members of this site fare better.

Shane_Myheritage_Team's Response to Llanelian19's Review

Written on: 08/04/2019

Dear MyHeritage member,

I am sorry to read of the issue you are having.

We value the satisfaction of all of our members and strive to offer a first class service to our members. I would like to investigate your case personally, please send me a message from your registered email address to us and I will be more than happy to help you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,