Totally Disappointing Service - Flowers never arrived

barryfromoz's review of Forever Florist Thailand - www.forever-florist-thailand.com

“Totally Disappointing Service - Flowers never arrived”

Written on: 18/02/2020 by barryfromoz (1 review written)

Ordered Valentine's Day Flowers 3 days ahead. Specifically asked for morning delivery to my partner's work. At 5 pm she still hadn't received them, so I contacted Forever Florist to see what has happened. They assured me the flowers would be delivered and if the delivery could not be made before she left work, she would be contacted and flowers re-routed to a destination of her choice. FLOWERS WERE NEVER DELIVERED and my Partner never contacted.

The website has an order tracking service. For 18 hours the message said the order was processed and currently being delivered may take 6 hours. Next day the tracking service said the order had been delivered.

2 days later upon hearing my flowers never arrived, I contacted the manager of Forever Florist Thailand who said was going to launch an immediate investigation. Wanted to resend flowers but the moment had gone. I asked for a total refund.

• $135 AUD