WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

392Coyle's review of Flowershopping.com www.flowershopping.com

“WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!”

Written on: 22/06/2019 by 392Coyle (1 review written)

Going strictly by the all-positive reviews on their website (not realizing, at first, they control which reviews are published there and, of course, they're going to dump the bad ones), I placed an order on June 07. Then, very shortly thereafter, I became aware of the overwhelming volume of super-negative reviews on a multitude of other websites - plus their F rating and numerous complaints with the Better Business Bureau - so I phoned their customer service department to cancel my order within an hour of placing it ... and I was kept on hold for about 10 minutes with no explanation beforehand it would take that long. Luckily, they did that part correctly, the order was cancelled. But they took three days to confirm the cancellation, which delayed my ability to order the flowers elsewhere. And, here we are, 15 days later and the charge is still pending on my credit card statement. Originally, I was told to allow 3-5 days for the pending charge to drop off. When that didn't happen, I was told to allow 7-10 days. When that didn't happen, I was told it was my responsibility to contact my credit card bank to have the charge dropped. NO, IT IS NOT! Only the merchant has the authority to reverse a pending charge, the customer does not. My emails to them to get them to contact my credit card bank to have the pending charge reversed go unanswered and the pending charge is still there. According to my credit card bank, if the merchant doesn't contact them within 30 days, they will automatically take care of reversing the pending charge at that point. So I've stopped driving myself nuts with trying to work with these people. Oh, and by the way, I placed my new order with Teleflora ... and I was able to send a more beautiful arrangement for one-half the cost. Unless you're a masochist, steer clear of flowershopping.com.

• Goods purchased & cost