Not even close to what I ordered!

tjk100's review of Flowershopping.com www.flowershopping.com

“Not even close to what I ordered!”

Written on: 26/11/2018 by tjk100 (1 review written)

I ordered something that looked different from a normal arrangement (Paradise Found Item # TFWEB386DX) and what did I get? Something that looked like a normal arrangement. No bamboo, no birds of paradise! Not even close to what I ordered. Sorry, but this is unacceptable. Even in the description of the product, it raves about the birds of paradise and bamboo ...and in all of the reviews as well! Obviously it was too late to fix it and the surprise had been ruined. They only offered a 10% Discount for their mistake, not acceptable. They claimed that minor changes may occur but I would call this major substitutions, not minor. Not even close!!
They didn't even try to call and say that the arrangement was going to be different. If they had, I would have canceled the order. On top of all this, the local company they used called me and wanted to call my wife to ask her where to meet her to deliver the flowers! Very unprofessional as is this company! Too bad there isn't an option to add photos because if there was, you would see that it wasn't even close to what I ordered. DON"T USE THIS COMPANY!!

• Goods purchased & cost