Not The Flowers I Ordered

Mercedes286's review of eFlorist www.eflorist.co.uk

“Not The Flowers I Ordered”

Written on: 02/09/2020 by Mercedes286 (1 review written)

I did a search for white oriental lilies for delivery. Of all the services I looked at eflorists had the most suitable arrangement. It was to mark the passing of a loved one, white lilies have a very emotive connection.
The purchase was simple & straightforward, completed swiftly and delivery date exactly as indicated.
When I visited and saw the arrangement, not one white lily to be seen .... not one lily of any colour!
Alstroemeria simply do not emote the intended emotion, they could have been purchased at a forecourt! I complained & sent a photograp as requested. Another bouquet was sent, another bunch of Alstroneria!! I complained once again & once again eflorist requested a photo. They responded the flowers looked fresh & were in the colour range! They would be nothing about my complaint.  I advise any prospective customer; if you're looking to send flowers for a bereavement and intend the flowers to signify an unspoken message ... do'nt use eflorists, they may possibly make you & the recipient feel more distressed .

A florist who cant deal with emotive situations, totally unacceptable.