Paid over $200 for tiny arrangement

Tammy...C's review of Easy Flowers Australia www.easyflowers.com.au

“Paid over $200 for tiny arrangement”

Written on: 22/11/2021 by Tammy...C (1 review written)

My husband tried to do something nice for our 10 year wedding anniversary. I wish he had read the poor reviews first because ultimately, he paid nearly $210 for a very small floral arrangement that came with a very small teddy (he ordered a large teddy). What is even more sickening, is that at the checkout, he went for the option of paying an additional $49.50 to 'GO LARGE'. The only thing that was large here is the price. I tried to contact customer service. The first lady, Meg, was very nice but I was then contacted by a very rude and hostile woman who has basically blown me off. My complaint was that I felt my husband was overcharged for what he got. He ordered proteus flowers but they ended up being unavailable - no problem. What I find hard to stomach is that what was delivered to me cost nearly $210. I just wanted them to know how I was feeling as their website says 100% satisfaction guaranteed. They truly don't care. I was told several times I got what was paid for. So, be aware, what you are paying for is extremely SMALL floral arrangements with a massive price tag.

• Goods purchased & cost