1st In Flowers www.1stinflowers.com Review

MadelynMcLain's review of 1st In Flowers www.1stinflowers.com

“WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN. They divvied out my order...”

Written on: 06/01/2019 by MadelynMcLain (1 review written)

WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN.

They divvied out my order to Blossom Shop, Columbia, SC.

I ordered "Beautiful Whisper" for $145.

Blossom Shop didn't even try to make the arrangement I ordered, but delivered "Cheap and Trashy." They sent me a completely different arrangement that wasn't even close to what I ordered.

I then complained, and 1stinFlowers assured me Blossom Shop would replace it with what I ordered.

WRONG. They delivered something even worse. Looks like they AGAIN emptied out their cooler and delivered whatever they had left over with a dose of spite and revenge. The arrangement was absolutely horrible!!! It turned my congratulating the recipient into a major aggravation for them. $145 to aggravate the recipient!

I then complained again to 1stinFlowers and they completely ignored my email.

ADVICE: Do not use hubs like 1stinFlowers. Call a local florist. Ask them if they have the flowers and vase in their inventory to make the arrangement you want sending them a picture of it by email. Get the name of the person you talked to. That way, if they pull a stunt like they did to me, you can hold them directly accountable.

There is a REASON 1stinFlowers does not let you post pictures on its FB page. It does NOT want its customers to know they're running a bait and switch operation.

• Bait & Switch!