My go-to retro games seller

thewayofjamie's review of Chillout Games www.chilloutgames.co.uk

“My go-to retro games seller”

Written on: 18/03/2018 by thewayofjamie (2 reviews written)

Chillout Games are my go-to seller for retro games. I've bought various GBA and Gamecube games from them over the last couple of years or so and have never been let down. Games are always exactly as described. The listings on their website always include numerous pictures of the item so that you can see exactly what you are getting before you buy. As they often have more than one copy of games each is given a unique reference code. So you can visually compare the copies they have in stock and be confident that you're getting exactly the one you have chosen. They tend to only stock games in decent condition anyway. Listing give exactly the right amount of detail and prices are very fair. They take great care with the packaging and clearly understand that collecting and therefore condition are likely to be important to people who buy retro games. If there is something I'm looking to get hold of I check Chillout Games first. I have always been completely satisfied with their professional and friendly service.

• Final Fantasy Tactics Advance £24.95