iif no need to exchange

teokuanbing's review of MyAmplifiers - www.myamplifiers.com

“iif no need to exchange”

Written on: 26/06/2015 by teokuanbing (1 review written)

i can't see why they are good. They aren't very cheap. Thrn i just bought an amplifier from them. It was the wrong one as it couldn't amplify the call and 3g only the 4g so they offered an exchange. Paying the return fare for the old unit to their collection point and shipping the new unit over was fine. But they kept insisting that the antenna was heavily used when it looks identical to the one out of the box. Even the mobile booster i got from else where looks similar to the condition they sent to me but they kept insisting it is heavily used and told me to buy new antennas.

• mobile booster

• Up to a week late

Myamplifiers's Response to teokuanbing's Review

Written on: 10/04/2019

Hello dear Customers,
I'm a representative of MyAmplifiers company. My name is Marina. We are sorry that we have not found your review on this site before, because we did not have an account here. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and disappointment. Our support team is always doing everything possible to solve the problem in favor of the client. Perhaps there were some misunderstandings between you and our managers. We are very sorry and we are still ready to provide you with the necessary assistance. For that you can contact our support service on our website Myamplifers.com.