My purchase from Kings Audio

Guest's review of Kings Audio www.kingsaudio.co.uk

“My purchase from Kings Audio”

Written on: 30/11/2012

I found Kings Audio whilst trawling the internet seeking to find and purchase a Acard DVD copier for my brass band.

I telephoned Kings Audio and was greeted by a young lady who was extremely cheerful and helpful. The person I needed to talk to was not on site at that time but was expected shortly, so she took my contact details and promised to have someone call me back.

As promised a man called me back and I was able to discuss with him the DVD player I wished to buy. He was very helpful and promised a fast delivery of the item once a purchase had been made online. following our conversation I made a purchase on the website, which I found very easy to use.

I was amazed the following day when the item was delivered. This was by far the fastest delivery of anything I had bought online fromother companies previously.

This was a good online shopping experience for me. The friendliness and helpfulness of the staff I dealt with at Kings Audio was first class and the speed of delivery excellent. And I am delighted with the Acard DVD Copier I purchased. The instuctions were clear and I was able to set it up in just a few minutes.

I have always believed that there is no substitute for good customer care and this was proved to me by my shopping experience with Kings Audio.

• Acard DVD 5 Copier £300.00