Not impressed

DazBeard's review of DJKit - www.djkit.com

“Not impressed”

Written on: 04/12/2018 by DazBeard (1 review written)

Ordered a Alto Stealth speaker system. The product is advertised as "No compromise in audio quality" but had a hiss and low tones producing a poor sound quality for singing/karaoke. I sought advice from Djkit regarding my issues and after taking their advice tried different set ups and locations (all of which produced the same Hiss at low tones). I decided the item was either faulty or not as advertised so asked what the return policy was. They offered next day collection, which was not suitable due to work commitments so agreed to me returning it myself and would refund a maximum cost of £20. I returned via Royal mail for £11 and sent a copy of the return receipt. I have now been advised that the unit has been checked and is not faulty (I'm not disputing it worked, but the sound quality was poor compared to a wired set-up (not as advertised)). Djkit therefore will not return the return costs. First time I've used them, sadly disappointed.

• Goods purchased & cost

Dazbeard's Response to DazBeard's Review

Written on: 04/12/2018

**update** Djkit phoned me today and apologised for the misunderstand and have sent me a £20 gift card to cover my return costs. My faith in them has been restored.