Support is a big mess!

Curtis398's review of Deal Extreme - www.dx.com

“Support is a big mess!”

Written on: 24/04/2015 by Curtis398 (1 review written)

I ordered from Deal Extreme EU Direct but I have nothing but trouble with them. The sent the order in 2 packages. One arrived (after 3 weeks... Express Shipping???), but the display I received was defective (DOA).

The second package is being held at customs because they did not include a customs declaration form. I ordered from EU direct and that guaranties me no customs and VAT fee (as clearly stated on their website!

* Free Express Shipping
* Free On-time tracking
* No Duty and VAT

After fling a complaint they replied that I will have to sent back the display to Hong Kong and then will get a partial refund and they will only compensate 50% of the customs fee and VAT, so I decided that I will not sent back the customs form and then the package will be returned (by Belgium Customs) to Hong Kong (if DX included a return address).

It looks like I just lost $105.37 and hours of support-desk trouble to Deal Extreme!!!

• display, vr goggles and samsung tab cover $105.37