Worst experience ever, will never buy again!

Rubig1969's review of Currys - www.currys.co.uk

“Worst experience ever, will never buy again! ”

Written on: 02/12/2021 by Rubig1969 (1 review written)

I ordered a very expensive Miele Washing Machine (WWR860) that was delivered damaged, very big noticeable dent at the front of the unit, no one from Currys ever bothered to check the unit before delivery. Then I received 2 SMS saying a replacement unit is ordered and they will contact me for the delivery date. The Currys Customer Care over webchat also advised me that stock is coming on 6/12 and will get the new unit after that. Then after speaking with CC again over the phone I was told the order was actually cancelled by the driver and no new unit will be delivered, but no one decided to inform me until that time that I called them. The agent advised that I was miss-informed by them all this time. Then I was promised by the same agent that they will send me the complaint form (upon my request), but that did not happen either. After another 1h over web chat I was advised a complaint was raised.

In summary I have lost a lot of money as I could have bought the same product from a different retailer during the same Black Friday event, lost a day from work to be there to collect a defective unit, spent a lot of time over the phone and via web chat and all for trying to buy something from this company. So un-organised and complete lack of responsibility.

• Miele WWR 860 £1,600