Avoid as terrible customer service & they avoid paying you

legenddog's review of Top Cashback www.topcashback.co.uk

“Avoid as terrible customer service and they avoid...”

Written on: 16/04/2019 by legenddog (1 review written)

Where do I start. For a long time now I have been chasing cashback and topcashback come up with a wide variety of excuses. Strangely, if you contact the companies direct they inform you they have paid or it is topcashback and then the companies say they will pay you direct to be sure and remarkably you get the cashback. Therefore, something not right somewhere.
Do not trust any estimated times of payment by the companies and do not trust topcashback as they do not pay. I would give them no stars but unfortunately have to give them something. Avoid the company as they promise and do not deliver!

• Goods purchased & cost

Topcashback's Response to legenddog's Review

Written on: 15/05/2019

Hey,

The companies literally just pay the commission, they don't decide who to. They make sure the purchase is legit and hasn't been cancelled and then the tracking network distributes this.

Understanding the declined reason is key to avoiding it in the future and so I am sorry you wish to not believe what the team is advising you. If the commission has been paid elsewhere, it's because their cookie is more prominent on your device. It's easy to avoid by following our tracking advise.

The estimates payable time frame is generated based on factual statistics. It's automatically created looking at how long the retailer takes on average to progress the cashback from pending to payable.

We pay out millions each year to our members. While I am sorry you have had cashback declined or waited longer than originally expected it is disappointing you have taken the opportunity to try and suggest we don't help members. We can't gurantee we will bring you the outcome you would like when you get in touch but that's doesn't mean we're a bad company or one that doesn't do what it promises.

Best wishes,
Matt
TopCashback Support

Legendog866's reply to Topcashback's Comment

Written on: 16/05/2019

Thank you.

I think you need to talk to your companies you get cashback from as I have evidence the company has paid and your company has not!
Please also read the other negative reviews as well where your company has declined payments as your companies excuse is 'tracking' which is a poor excuse when some people have evidence it has.
I would urge people to contact the CEO's of companies if you do not pay and find out what has happened as I did and they have now confirmed they will pay me direct (result).

Topcashback's reply to Legendog866's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2019

If you could reach out to us and mention it's for the attention of Matt, I will certainly look into your concerns as if we have been paid this, you are more than welcome to the money.

Best wishes,