Great service, great pc

Jackwm's review of PC Specialist www.pcspecialist.co.uk

“Great service, great pc”

Written on: 14/03/2019 by Jackwm (1 review written)

Ordered a custom pc, based around the AMD Ryzen 2700x cpu, in the Corsair crystal case.

Pc is assembled wonderfully, I chose not to purchase it with a graphics card as I allready had one, so upon arrival I had the panels off to plug in the graphics card and it gave me a chance to look at the internals.

Cable management is an A+, very near perfect, only had to remove one cable tie in order to make it slightly easier to close the case but everything was grouped and tied in a very neat and organised manner which I could not fault.

As I chose the ASUS ROG Strictly motherboard I chose to have an additional LED RGB strip fitted alongside the LED RGB case fans. The strip placement was in the perfect position and allready wired into the motherboard and ready to configure in ASUS aura.

The welcome pack given with the pc honestly took me by surprise (in a good way) the shear amount of spare, matching cables is exceptional and made it very easy to add a graphics card and additional SSD to the PC.

Ordered fast track and received the pc after assembly+shipping within 4 working days which cannot be faulted

10/10 would recommend,I have usedother PC build companies in the past and to this point PC specialist are my personal best experience.

• Custom AMD Ryzen pc, ~£1200