Avoid this company at all

Caraushv's review of Laptops Direct www.laptopsdirect.co.uk

“Avoid this company at all ”

Written on: 04/01/2019 by Caraushv (1 review written)

Avoid!!!
Worse online shopping experience I've ever had. With Chinese shops it's much easier to deal. I've order a laptop on 01.12.2018 with fast shipping .after a week I just checked the order it says out of stock.. Tried to contact them they said will gonna post as soon as they will have in stock.. After few days they got in stock but did not smet it, they post it only after I called them on 20.12.On 23. 12 I've got the order and it was faulty. Contact them they said the earliest collection date is 27.12.we arranged and never collected it.. I rearrange the collection 3 times and they assured me yesterday 03.01 should be collected. They didn't collect. Now the are saying only on Monday they will be able to collect. But I don't know what to do I tooked 3 days off already. And I need to. Wait for the problem to. Be solved after they will collect. So my advice never buy anything from them.

• Goods purchased & cost