Way behind competitors - will not use again

SolihullWrapchic's review of ebuyer www.ebuyer.com

“Way behind competitors - will not use again ”

Written on: 19/10/2018 by SolihullWrapchic (1 review written)

Ink cartridges - Ebuyer missed ETA delivery date by >48 hours after a 5 day lead time. Issues with delivery contractor and ebuyer unable to chase. Ebuyer did not call me back to proactively chase order and update me. Thought I would try different company other than amazon but this backfired bigtime on me. Still not received goods and no idea when I will be getting my delivery yet. Ebuyer has signifcant process issues with it's supply chain and it needs to be sorted before I use again if at all.

• Ink Cartridges - £35

• Still waiting

Ebuyer.com's Response to SolihullWrapchic's Review

Written on: 22/10/2018

Hi there,
I'm sorry to hear this.
Please can you email me your order details so I can take a look into this for you?
Kind Regards,
Kat

Solihullwrapchic's reply to Ebuyer.com's Comment

Written on: 22/10/2018

Order number 25564043. I received the cartridges on Friday afternoon - to my billing address. Looks like there was an issue with the incorrect delivery address ? I cant email you as it was a guest order and my details are not picked up on the system ?

Ebuyer.com's reply to Solihullwrapchic's Comment

Written on: 23/10/2018

Hi,
For security reasons I would advise you emailing this across to me and discussing via email rather than a public post. I will need you to confirm security. Thanks SC