Still no refund

belin12's review of Roman Originals - www.romanoriginals.co.uk

“Still no refund”

Written on: 19/06/2022 by belin12 (1 review written)

I sent two blouses back on 23rd May totalling £32 still not received a refund they received them on 25th May it is now 19th June still no refund.

Have filled out 13 complaint forms supposed to get a reply apparently within 2 days not received one reply. Phoned 56 times to a message saying line not working due to phone provider fault. If my phone goes wrong it is rectified within days.

Absolutely disgusting to treat good customers like this. You have literally taken our money. I got the Resolver involved and they never even responded to that so complete and utter waste of time.

I have said I am going to plaster this all over social media not to use this Company. I am going to get a Solicitor on to it now.

I have just read so many reviews that match my complaint and I am utterly disgusted. Anyway it is in the hands of my Solicitor now and I have a very good case with every bit of evidence.

Roman Originals you are despicable..

• 2 blouses £33