Dickies Store - www.dickiesstore.co.uk Review

Flanjak's review of Dickies Store - www.dickiesstore.co.uk

“I requested via email accurate information about the...”

Written on: 27/08/2020 by Flanjak (1 review written)

I requested via email accurate information about the dimension of the insole of shoes before buying online. Precisely because the molds of footwear from different manufacturers differ. I got an answer from a sales and customer service advisor and based on these measures I ordered the shoes online. When I got the shoes with the wrong number I realized they had given me the wrong measures and I had to return the shoes for a replacement at my own expense wich is 25 pounds.
I contacted them again and they didn’t want to correct their employee’s mistake even though they admitted they were wrong. they just apologized to me. that injustice hurts me because I have a hard time making money for a living. Through email correspondence, I was realized that they were somehow making fun of me and I felt humiliated by them. I lost both time and money because of their mistake and I feel offended by their rejection and ridicule. I will never buy their products again and because the shoes I got were crumpled on the outside of the shoe. Poor quality and very ugly approach to users.

• Code: FD23310-BK-12 "Dickies Medway Super Safety Hiker Boot - FD23310"

• Up to a week late