MISSING ORDER

Sophie223344's review of ASOS - www.asos.com

“MISSING ORDER”

Written on: 24/11/2021 by Sophie223344 (1 review written)

I had a parcel delivered by Hermes on 4/11/21 whilst I was at work. The courier left it behind my recycling bin. When I arrived home at approximately 7pm NO PARCEL. I searched all around and checked with my neighbours but nobody had seen anything. Completely distressed I contacted Hermes. They contacted me back within 48 hours giving me an incident number for ASOS. Getting through to ASOS on their live chat was a complete nightmare. Continually cutting out. I had numerous chats with different people having to explain the situation over and over again.I have been waiting 20 days for some sort of response. Finally today when I was leaving work I seen an email from ASOS basically calling me a criminal, closing my account and refusing to give me a refund for the goods that I NEVER RECEIVED. Can't believe the shocking service I have received. To add to my stress I now have to contact the Citizens Advice bureau to find out my legal right. I am also going to publicise it through Martin Lewis. BUYER'S BEWARE!!!!! Everything is great until you have a problem. This situation is something that was completely out of my control. I was actually the only person who hadn't seen this parcel. ASOS have handled it and Hermes have handled it. I am an innocent victim being treated like a criminal by ASOS!!!

• Goods purchased & cost