Avoid

130Pruitt's review of Pramworld - www.pramworld.co.uk

“Avoid”

Written on: 21/06/2017 by 130Pruitt (1 review written)

Don't buy from Pramworld! They sold me an item they didn't have in stock and send me a different item which I now have the hassle of returning!

Just before a heatwave-it reached 34 degrees!-I decided to buy a cool pram liner and cool summer canopy for my bugaboo chameleon. I checked with Pramworld to ensure it was in stock-They said it was-and ordered the items. The canopy they sent me was for the wrong pram. I called them and they said they'd check the warehouse to see if the one I wanted was available, and call me back. They never called back. I emailed and they told me my item was not in stock. Why did they tell me it was in stock? Now I'm left with no summer canopy for my pram (in this heatwave!!) and I have the hassle of returning the wrong product they sent me. I'm livid. I said they should offer me compensation for their error and the inconvenience this has caused and they said 'they don't offer compensation but will refund the incorrect item'. I should hope so!

• Goods purchased & cost