Just-Tow - www.just-tow.co.uk Review

Katelyno126's review of Just-Tow - www.just-tow.co.uk

“Needed a tow bar quickly so used Just Tow and next day...”

Written on: 10/03/2018 by Katelyno126 (1 review written)

Needed a tow bar quickly so used Just Tow and next day delivery. Tow bar arrived 5 days later. Once opened no electrical kit. After calling them umpteen times finally got a reply to an email telling me the electrics for the tow bar was with another courier and would be delivered at a later date! Why would you do this? Its like buying a new car and being told you can have it but the engine will arrive later!
Needless to say 5 days on and still no electrics which meant I had to borrow another van to tow a trailer I needed for work gear. I have been emailing them and calling everyday and nothing. I have requested the procedure to make a formal complaint and reimbursement of the extra I paid for next day delivery and still nothing. This company simply takes your money and treats you like a horrible smelly substance on the bottom of their shoe. I have had to raise a dispute with paypal as Just Tow refuse to contact you or speak to you. Avoid at all costs!

• Goods purchased & cost